I took a shower cause I thought I was gonna leave for Ninang Annali's birthday soon, but it starts later than I thought.
I'd clean my room, but I don't want to sweat. So I'm trying to stay as still as possible for the next hour or so.
My facebook has gotten a complete makeover. I read a lot of online media news to prepare me for the new job, and supposedly Facebook is back in the spotlight since 1. it's open to everyone and 2. it's got all kinds of neat apps added. So check my shit out if you get bored.
The weekend is off to a swell start. Me and the BCF went on a double-date with our GFs at Beverly Center last night. That basically meant me and Jus kept each other entertained on various benches while the girls shopped. What a deal.
I went to a bar last night for the first time in ages. Citizen Smith on Cahuenga. The twitter to your right should explain it all. I was more enthused about Garden cafe. I got the house special chow fun, not as spectacular as the deep fried squid or beef & eggs on rice, but delicious nonetheless.
I passed out on in the car going to Gardens AND on the way home. Further evidence that I am a complete wankster and drinking and God obviously created this body for eating only.
Tonight is also the Mid-Summer classic, Kris' birthday party. Here's to good times with the fam and a happy birthday for my cousin Kris!
No comments:
Post a Comment