Monday, February 16, 2009

Highlights From Vegas.

Took 6 hours to get there.

Arrived at the Hard Rock Hotel at 2am.

Killed a bottle of champagne. Then fell asleep.

Woke up and didn't eat breakfast.

Went outlet shopping and didn't eat lunch.

Went to the Wynn Buffet and obliterated everything for dinner. Except the crab legs because I was too lazy to crack open all the crab shells.

Found out the crab legs are cracked open for you.

So I obliterated the crab legs too. Wrote myself a mental note to recommend this to the Delos Reyes brothers.

Went to the Mandalay Bay and watched a chubby Japanese girl dancing by herself at Eye Candy.

Katrina and I agree. That chubby Japanese girl could shake it.

Cut a rug with my girlfriend at Rum Jungle because it was free. I even swung some drum sticks in honor of my brother.

Katrina was embarrassed.

Lost $20 playing Blackajack at New York, New York.

Lost $2 playing slots at New York, New York.

Katrina lost $7 playing slots at New York, New York.

That was all the money I had left so we went back to the Hard Rock to sleep.

Woke up and went to Kuya Virg's apartment.

Kuya Virg's apartment smelled like b'dussy.

I'm totally kidding about that.

Kuya Virg's apartment is actually really nice. And it smells very normal.

Ate lunch with Kuya Virg, Marc, and Kat at Piaw Kiaow or something like that.

It was Thai food.

Laughed at Marc's friend cause supposedly he peed 7 or 8 times during one Charger game.

Listened to Kuya Virg talk about work and although I did not know what the hell half of the words he used were, I somehow ended up hungry still.

Marc smiles a lot.

Everyone was finished eating but continued talking for 10-15 minutes.

I was still eating.

Gave everyone a hug and hit the road back to Cali. Thanks for lunch, Kuya Virg!

Stopped by Primm Outlets and Starbucks and thought it was more crowded than any of the places we went to on the strip.

Stopped to eat at Del Taco in Barstow but they only take cash. Darn you, New York, New York.

Stopped to eat at Taco Bell instead but they only take cash. Double darn you, New York, New York.

McDonald's stock just increased in my heart's stock exchange because they may be the only intelligent restaurant off of Main St. that fucking takes card.

Got back to L.A. after 7+ hours on the road including stops. I regretted leaving on Sunday just a little bit.

I woke up today and saw that they closed the 15 near Victorville due to snow. I didn't regret a single thing anymore.

And I definitely didn't regret a single moment spent getting this weekend alone with my valentine. Can't wait to do it again but with more cash next time.

1 comment:

misskrisnicole said...

why didnt u guys sstop in and visit?! u havent even seent my new apt!