Sunday, June 20, 2010

Just a quick update.

My 1st full week is in the books. There were times I soared and times I sucked. We'll see how the next few weeks go.

One negative is that having to actually "work" the whole time at work gets me tired at night. Haven't seen the gym in weeks. My double chin is extra double nowadays. And my room's a hot mess. The goal is to be able to stay balanced while putting in all that extra energy at the office.

I hate hate hate the Lakers. Especially Kobe being all OA at the end of the game. You weren't that tired, Kobe. You weren't struggling. It ain't strenuous pumping your fist while Ron Artest and Pau Gasol hit shots. Being tired is playing with a 110-degree flu on a visiting court. That's struggle. That's greatness. I hate you, Kobe Bryant.

OK that makes me feel a little better. I had a nice relaxing weekend. Had sushi with Katrina and watched Toy Story 3 with the most well-behaved niece and nephew in San Diego. I highly recommend Toy Story 3, btw. Finished it off with boba with my boys and quality family meals for Father's Day.

To all the fathers out there reading this (what's up Kuya Pogz and Kuya Nick), hope you had a good one.

Everyone have a good week! To infinity, and beyond!!!

No comments: