I like it a lot. I correctly predicted that going back to a job that's challenging and a little more stressful would make my day go faster, even if I am staying a little later at the office now.
Some more things I like:
- The coffee machine brews free Starbucks coffee.
- I work on a sweet-looking Mac. I don't know enough to tell you what it is, and it still runs on Windows, but I just feel futuristic working on it.
- Every day a handful of LA food trucks park down the street because there's always free meters and hungry office workers like me in the area. I've had Komodo so far and looking forward to some more portable delights.
- My team is all Asian. So I don't expect us to ever suffer from lack of intelligence.
- There's a Subway across the street. It's the same Subway I used to go to when I lost a bunch of weight in 2008. Let's hope Subway > food trucks in the end.
- The handsoap in the office bathrooms are coconut scented!
I got to celebrate several graduations this past weekend, most notably my bro's. I'm really excited to see what the power of LanChee can bring to the real world. I'm 100% sure that it'll be a lot more riveting than hiding loose change under his boobs. So go go Lanchee Ranger!
No comments:
Post a Comment