Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy birthday to my biggest journal fan.

When I was 9, I started a journal on a little 2x3" notepad, one of those free ones with the colored paper that you'd get from a fundraiser or the Scholastic book orders. My journal lasted only about 2 days. Because on the third night when I got done brushing my teeth I caught Lance's snoopy ass reading my new journal!!! I was so embarrassed that I never wrote in that thing again.

The moral of the story is that my little bro has been the most well read fan of any blog or journal or any other regular attempt I've made to express myself and my daily activities.

So it's only fitting that I update tonight wishing him a happy fn birthday! You've had a hell of a 23rd year in life graduating, jobuating, and europating. And I honestly think this year can be even better. I hope you're not in Irvine city detox right now and that you read this safely at home, hung over as shit on Tuesday. I love you man!

No comments: