Everything's slowed down.
I'm settled in at my new apartment. Same roomates. Same general area. Bigger space. Nicer facilities. And I live a block away from Ate Liselle. I did always want to be neighbors with one of my cousins when I was a kid. Feel free to come visit everyone.
I've transitioned to a new position within my company. I work less. I stress less. And I AIM more. Not too shabby I guess. Now I just need to get good at the new gig so I can plot my hostile takeover of the industry.
I've had some fun-filled weekends. Last weekend was a doozy in SD, going buck wild for Harry's birthday downtown and then buck wild at Kuya Pogz's house for the July birthday bash. And by buck wild, I mean not that wild really.
This past weekend, Katrina and I celebrated our Michael Jordanth monthiversary. She hates when I describe things in terms of sports. But other than that, she's made a lot of changes in my life over the past 23 monhs, and all for the better. So I love her for that and can't wait until we celebrate our Darren Collisond anniversary next month!
We celebrated by having some Argentinian food Friday, bike riding with friends along the beach on Saturday, and then joining the fam at the mid-summer classic, aka Kris' birthday party. This year was also her graduation party, and I'm proud of her for making it. I remember the times she struggled and panicked about college, and now a BA isn't even enough for her. Congratulations and good luck cuz!
I think I wanted this entry to be more in-depth. But I started watching this Two-A-Days marathon on MTV and I'm hooked. So I'll end here and hopefully be back soon. Have a great week everyone, and beat the piss out of 'em!
No comments:
Post a Comment