Wednesday, November 12, 2008

8 Reasons Why Tony Deserves A Happy Birthday

In no particular order:

1. I was lucky enough to gain membership with the Park Village Boys (now known as PTK) by following him around in high school.

2. He plays a mean trumpet. Not a skin trumpet. Like a real trumpet. Brass.

3. When my ass needs dry humping and I'm laying down, Tony provides.

4. When I'm sleeping and my face needs full contact with a bare as cheek, Tony provides.

5. He's going to be rich off of nursing money and let the guys kick it in his future fat house.

6. Tony and I go back to 1993 man. That's 15 years. Jordan had only three-peated once in 1993 man.

7. One time when I pulled my infamous "King Arthur" stunt on Katty and Rowell's living room chair, Tony was the one who tried to talk some sense into me. . . after he was done laughing it up like a hyena, of course.

8. And he actually reads this blog sometimes. Happy birthday man!

No comments: