Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer summer, summertiiiiime.

Summer's been off to a good start. Minus the shitty weather.

Rosey, our temporary roommate of 3 weeks, has found a place and is officially an LA resident. It was fun having her around when she stayed here though. I always wondered what it'd be like to live with one of the SD friends. I was at work late a lot so we didn't hang out much, but I enjoyed the few nights we sat around and caught up on things. Now everyone go shop at Illia on Abbot Kinney so she can stay living in LA!

Gordon was here for a little less than a week. We didn't do much except eat, have some beers here and there, and laugh good hearty laughs. Most of the time at the expense of ugly people or those of other races. G and I did always got along because we're pretty racist.

It's also been weeks of family-filled fun. Birthdays, birthdays, and more birthdays. TGIF. Thank God I'm Fourteenth of 26 freaking cousins man. There's always something to celebrate.

Speaking of which, happy birthday Kris! Don't know if she reads this anymore, and even she did, she's probably puking her brains out now off of 2 drinks from her happy hour. You know it's not your birthday unless I clown you, cousin!

Work's a struggle to keep up, but after a 12-hour day today, I don't feel like saying anymore.

Katrina and I are going to Seattle in October! She lucked out. Our trip is one week after the Bolts play there, so she'll really get to enjoy both days of that weekend. With New York coming at the end of the month, I think I've done my share of traveling for the year.

Well, let me end this one like I end most of my entries: hoping that I'll update again soon. Hope I update again soon! Goodnight neverland.

No comments: