Because I didn't take part in it.
At the final hour last night, my director decided I should stay back and have my supervisor present. It was a real flick to my nuts, but it was the right decision.
He said it would be like rushing me in front of the client by making me present to them after only working on their account for a month. He came up with a plan of checkpoints for presenting and representing the team in meetings within the agency before I go to the client. That all makes sense too, but I know if I didn't pull my Chris Brown "Man In the Mirror"-like performance last week, they'd have no problem trotting me out there to the client.
I did get some satisfaction knowing that I worked a lot on the Powerpoint presentation they used, and so the fact that it went well shows I'm doing something right.
I'm a little disappointed I didn't come into the job blowing everyone away with every little thing I did, just like I played it out in my head before starting. But the truth is I'm just not that good at a lot of things (yet), and I gotta plan how I'm going to fix it and fix it fast.
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing such a nice info with us.
Your article is very nice and very helpful for me, they are very useful for bloggers, special for me.
Once again, thank you.
divi expert &
genesis framework
Thanks for the article i liked pretty much. Let's check this latest blog post
instagram captions , lucky patcher apk download, gbwhatsapp download latest version & Trinus VR APK
Post a Comment