Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, I'm thankful that you're still checking on this blog and are reading this now.

I'm home in SD for the break and couldn't be more thrilled. I worked til 9:30 last night and woke up today at 7. Me and Katrina shopped all day and after the long drive to SD, I'm pooped.

Tonight I will skip around the web catching up on reading I promised I'd do every day but haven't done in weeks (mostly blogs and news and myspace comments). Then I'll fall asleep watching Casino Royale. I bought the 2-disc special edition for $9 today thanks to a sweet Borders Rewards membership. You all think that's pretty insignificant, but I actually loved this movie in the theaters for some reason and was waiting and waiting for it to drop in price. So there, happy thanksgiving to me!

Tomorrow I'll watch football all day and basketball at night. I'm double-rooting against USC against ASU in football and my hometown Toreros in basketball. Down with the Ho-jans! Hopefully the sun will be out when we get to Uncle Willie's and I can try to back up all the shit I've been talking in regards to the growing Nocon two-hand touch football rivalry. I hope we get to play. It's really unsportsmanlike of me, but I've been brainstorming endzone dances already.

Friday I may shop. I may see my girlfriend. I may watch the Hawaii vs. Boise St. game to support my pops' home state.

Saturday and Sunday are tossups, but at least a few hours will be spent in great company with the Niervas, as Katrina's family will be in town for a wedding.

Other than that, life is good. Work is on the back burner for all of us now so everyone enjoy their breaks and eat up so you can earn yourself a 2nd chin like me!

No comments: