Sunday, October 5, 2008

Where I've been.

What a tiring week.

Today the Chargers lost. . . again. They're just not that good. Period. Back to basics. Back to figuring out what giving 100% on both sides of the ball means. Hopefully, not back to 2005. Good thing I got to see my girlfriend at night and remind myself there's more to life than the NFL scoreboard.

Yesterday was the Nocon Six Flags extravaganza for our little cousin Patrick's 13th birthday. And at 13, we made sure he became a man by peer pressuring him onto X2 (which had a technical malfunction AFTER our ride was done luckily) and onto Tatsu. I consider myself a fearless roller coaster rider, but Tatsu was some scary shit. Definitely a must-ride at Magic Mountain if you're into thrills.

Friday was a wild raging night of Taboo and Scene It? at our apartment. Cousins Justin and Tiff came over with friends to see just how wild it gets in LA for me. Sad huh.

The past week at work was busy. Good because it was the kind of busy that makes the day go by fast. I'm on my feet a lot of the day and moving from meetings to projects back into meetings and then into social situations where I fail miserably, but at least I'm kept awake.

The UCLA folks celebrated our dear friend Mya's birthday on Tuesday. My first time at Lucky Strike in Hollywood. Once again confirming to myself that I suck at bowling, but a fun time with the LA peoples and hopefully a pleasant night for the birthday girl.

I kept this past week pretty calm because I came off of a horrible last weekend. Last Friday night to me was probably the most painful night of my life. I won't go into graphic details, but I spent the night either rolling around restless in bed unable to breathe or writhing on the floor in fetal position, with trips to the bathroom for undisclosed business in between. And as a consolation prize, I came away with an annoying head cold and body aches that stuck for the rest of the week.

So that's the story since last update. Work. SD. Diarrhe. Vomit Attempt. Bed. Work. Birthday. Cupcake. Six Flags. 2-3 and 2 games behind the Broncos again. Oh and here's some Six Flags pics - http://picasaweb.google.com/sean.cacho/PatoSBirthday02# - enjoy!

No comments: