Sunday, December 7, 2008

Manny Mania

Pacquiao's fight story is on the homepage of Yahoo. Imagine that, a Filipino being called the greatest in the world on the most visited page on the Internet. What's next, a black president?

UCLA lost to USC....again. 3 Reasons I don't care:
1. Manny
2. Pacquiao
3. Is awesome.

I worked a full day today. I'd bitch and moan but I got a free McGriddles breakfast meal on the company's tab AND they messed up and gave us another McGriddle that I enjoyed for lunch.

It was a good day because Nanay seemed to have a good day. I was late to most of the party, but early enough to catch some beautiful birthday smiles and sit around with my cousins doing what Nocons do best: entertaining ourselves by trying to embarrass each other (aside from drinking and dancing to New Edition).

It was also a good day cause I stopped to see my girlfriend for a short while. She made me tea cause I swear I feel like I'm getting sick, and she got me a trendy looking hoodie from the Stussy sale today so I have something to wear other than blue and gold sports team gear. Thanks babalicious!

OK I'm awake way later than expected. Goodnight neverland.

No comments: