Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fuck you, Peter Pan

Chelsea Handler and Robin Williams on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

The clip above is some W2 who's gonna get a late night show on E! I guess she's a comedian, but she's not very funny. I think she's getting a break cause she's got a cute face and entertaining in a Best Week Ever-ish kind of way (tired jokes on tired pop culture topics).

On Leno last week she said Angelina Jolie's baby (adopted from Vietnam) was gonna grow up to be a terrible driver and do nails for a living because he's Asian.

Then Robin Williams's A.D.D. ass starts rattling off in a REALLY REALLY bad mock Asian accent. I've done some mocking Asian accents before, so I know this one's really bad.

My purpose in posting this is not so much to shout racism and for all Asians to unite and hang this bitch like Imus (granted, bad Asian drivers and Vietnamese nail shops are nothing new to me), but just to point out bad, racist comedy. To save you from the 5 minutes you might waste on checking her show out if you're scanning channels while it's on. To show you how desparate Jay Leno is for a laugh when he eggs on this stuff. The audience's laughs following the jokes were sickening to me. It was the sound of people's stereotypes of "Asian" getting stronger.

I'm also posting it to say "Go fucking retire, Robin Williams." I wish Rufio were still alive to shank you for making fun of his fellow Asians. You only beat Hook cause Rufio got him tired first. And you cheated by using that fucking alligator, you sorry racist old fucker. And I'm glad you died in Jack if your character was gonna grow up fishing for laughs like that. No wonder Sally Field didn't want the kids staying with Mrs. Doubtfire.

Yup, this is update #3 for the day!

2 comments:

Marc R. said...

i think youre secretly just trying to keep up with the # of posts i have..we're both at 17 a piece hah!

Anonymous said...

You know Robin Williams' wife is Pinay right?