Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Undie Run

As me and Jamil were leaving Wooden last night, we just so happened to cross paths with the 2007 Spring Undie Run. Hundreds of drunk Bruins running in boxers, briefs, thongs, panties, booty shorts, speedos, or PJs (if they were self-conscious). Luckily, my girlfriend was already home by then, for if I saw her I would've LT'd through the crowd, picked her up over my shoulder, and then clubbed any onlookers like a freakin caveman.

But anyway, the point of the story is 1. I miss college and 2. Tiff is spending every Wednesday night of every Finals Week locked in my trunk until the sun comes up.

That's all.

2 comments:

Marc R. said...

yeah right! you planned to be on campus you perv...hah still preying on on those little ones eh?

Anonymous said...

hahaha

i learned how to leave comments on your blogspot.
dope.