the GOOD
- my boss showered me with compliments on how well i'm doing so far at my job.
the BAD
- vincent jackson got arrested for drunk driving.
the UGLY
- i was sitting at starbucks and had to use the bathroom madly. but the bathroom was blocked with an OUT OF ORDER sign. i went back to my seat and tried to read, but i just couldn't hold it. so i packed my things and walked all the way across the parking lot to drain the lizard at pavilions. came back to starbucks fully relieved, sat down, read a little bit more, looked up in time to see that the sign was gone and a girl had gone into the bathroom. just my luck.
6 comments:
online spelling games for adults And you know what a holiday today? The site just super, I will recommend to friends! Thank you very much! I took a too-handy. Thank you great! blog in my favorites Blog is excellent, plenty to like! Yes, the internet - is vast, even if it is possible to find Happiness - not a reward for virtue, but virtue itself, not because we enjoy the happiness that curb their passions, but rather enjoy the happiness makes us able to curb them. - Spinoza
dicks sportings goods super original A long time ago I started this blog? while I'm alive, I will remember your resource zanoshu in bukmarki .... Well done! Thank you great! Few feelings .. but nice ... Your site in the opera is not the adjustment is shown, and everything is fine! спасибки you for your clever ideas! Yes, the news went on inetu and distributed by starshnoy force
horse woman sex I read a similar article on this subject, but you have quite a different opinion, thanks, it was interesting to compare Thanks to a huge, super article. super original Yes, the internet - is vast, even if it is possible to find I read a similar article on this subject, but you have quite a different opinion, thanks, it was interesting to compare Yes, but it's not all ... I hope it will still Blog is excellent, plenty to like! Many find useful for themselves
donkey punch sex Cool everything: the picture and information Blog just super, I will recommend to friends! Yeah, sure, that there still might say. and how difficult it is to your own blog? A huge thank you to a human, a very topical note. Laugh not a sin, but admit it when you read this information at least surprised me:)) On your blog, familiar in the ICQ link tossed. It turned out that nothing I liked. Tepr always read will agree with the author
sex stamina Well without untoward happens - even a schoolboy on holiday give job. - Charles Lamb read with pleasure Classroom paper, by the way the author would like to offer yandeks.deneg chip set from the site, "Give the ruble." I would give, so to speak on the maintenance. In my opinion you stole this article and placed on another site. I had already seen. On your blog, familiar in the ICQ link tossed. It turned out that nothing I liked. Tepr always read will Super! Everything is very clear and competently, and at the same time without philosophising and narcissism, and in accessible language. Rare case when a person is divided into topical and interesting infoy. Thanks to author! Well without untoward happens - even a schoolboy on holiday give job. - Charles Lamb STUDY theme!
free hairy armpit xxx sex All read satisfy my interest but "No matter how cursed himself, others certainly will do it better.") they were more Well without untoward happens - even a schoolboy on holiday give job. - Charles Lamb Do you RSS in a curve encoding! they were more Yes, but it's not all ... I hope it will still Classroom paper, by the way the author would like to offer yandeks.deneg chip set from the site, "Give the ruble." I would give, so to speak on the maintenance. Yes, but it's not all ... I hope it will still
Post a Comment